Dr. Joseph Schwartz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 24th, 2015
Very Impressed
I was impressed from the moment I met the receptionist. The nurse, doctor and assistant were all quite professional.

October 10th, 2014
I Feel Great
Good experience from start to finish, Shoulder feels good and am back to work. Doctor Schwartz explained everything very well. The staff is friendly(with a sense of humor) and the atmosphere is comfortable. I would definitely recommend.

October 3rd, 2014
Dr. Schwartz did a wonderful job on my surgery. Healing time was a little longer than He had originally said but over all I am completely satisfied with my carpal tunnel and enchondroma of my finder. Wait time in the office is really long but Dr. Schwartz expertise and friendly staff is worth it.

September 4th, 2014
Expert in his field!
Dr. Schwartz was recommended to me after a serious shoulder injury that potentially could have ended my career. After getting a run around from other Physicians and such, this was the first Doctor whom I felt at ease with and that I would be fixed! His personality and demeanor are wonderful and the staff is fantastic! Recovery has been long, but thanks to Dr. Schwartz; I feel it has been quicker and more thorough than it would have been elsewhere. Thank you Doctor!

April 1st, 2014
My Experience
I have had the Best care under Dr.Joseph Schwartz. I've had three different surgeries and was very pleased with the results and his bedside manner! I would give him 5 stars on everything!

January 17th, 2014
Great Doctor, surgery on hand a complete success. Would recommend him to anyone.

January 16th, 2014
EXCELLENT ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON
Everything about Dr.Schwartz's practice and ability is top notch. Very informative, knowledgeable, and friendly. The surgical procedure he completed is feeling wonderful, and stronger every day. I recommend Dr. Schwartz and his partners to anyone in need.

September 30th, 2013
This doctor was worth the wait. He had a friendly staff and he put me at east regarding my right hand. I had surgery and only a small scar that you can barely see. I highly recommend him.

August 21st, 2012
3 Surgeries
Dr Schwartz did 3 surgeries on me, Both shoulders (Impingement. When you raise your arm to shoulder height, the space between the acromion and rotator cuff narrows. The acromion can rub against (or "impinge" on) the tendon and the bursa, causing irritation and pain) Both bones were shaved out with minimal pain.also a Metacarpal boss, ( Bone sticking out of the hand ) Easy procedureExcellent Surgeon

June 1st, 2012
discussed my schoulder problems and decided I needed a replacement.everything went well much less pain than my knee replacement .Dr.Schwartz did a great job and I would reccomend him to all for this surgery.