A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sobanko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sobanko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobanko graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Sobanko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F Sobanko MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Sobanko practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sobanko has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Sobanko practices Dermatology near The Dalles, OR.
See The Dalles Dermatologists.