Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Stella, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stella graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Stella has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Stella practice?
Dr. Joseph Stella practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mokena, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Park, IL and Blue Island, IL.
See Mokena Cardiologists.