A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Stella, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stella graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Stella has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Stella DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Stella practice?
- Dr. Joseph Stella has 10 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Stella practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mokena, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Island, IL and Palos Park, IL.
See Mokena Cardiologists.