A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Tan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Memorial Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Tan MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Tan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Tan practices Internal Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Internists.