Dr. Joseph Walter MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology La Jolla, CA

October 15th, 2009
Rating Dr. Walter
Overall, i am very satisfied with Dr. Walter, and would recommend him to anyone requiring dermatological care.

September 11th, 2009
I have been seeing Dr. Walter for 6 years now. I have never waited long for any of my visits, and whenever I had to get a mole removed (3 times on 5 visits now), he would perform the procedure right away. No rescheduling needed, extremely efficient. Great guy, good sense of humor. Followed up on all lab tests with a phone call.

December 22nd, 2008
I was a patient of Dr. Walter's for 5 or 6 years, suffering from chronic psoriasis.Twice a week, I would undergo PUVA light therapy which did help to alleviate my symptoms.However, Dr. Walter kept me on this therapy too long and was unwilling to try newer treatments, such as Enbrel or Remicade or other biologicals. In my opinion, it was easier (since I didn't have to actually see the doctor during my visit) and more profitable for him to keep me in the PUVA light booth than actually try something new.Due to the over exposure to UVA rays, I am now preparing for my second skin cancer surgery.I do my best to stay out of the sun now, and use sunscreen when I am exposed, but who knows how long this risk will last?