A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Walter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Walter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Walter MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Walter practice?
- Dr. Joseph Walter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Walter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.