A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Fabrizio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Fabrizio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Fabrizio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabrizio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fabrizio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Fabrizio MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Fabrizio practice?
- Dr. Joseph Fabrizio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Fabrizio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Danville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL.
See Danville Internists and Danville Cardiologists.