A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Fabrizio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabrizio
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fabrizio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Fabrizio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabrizio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fabrizio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Fabrizio MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Fabrizio practice?
- Dr. Joseph Fabrizio has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Fabrizio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Danville, IL.
See Danville Internists and Danville Cardiologists.