A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Fabrizio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Fabrizio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabrizio
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fabrizio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Fabrizio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabrizio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fabrizio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Fabrizio MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Fabrizio practice?
- Dr. Joseph Fabrizio has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Fabrizio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Danville, IL.
See Danville Internists and Danville Cardiologists.