A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Failla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Failla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Failla
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Failla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Failla, BA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Finger Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Failla graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Failla has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Failla BA and MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Failla practice?
- Dr. Joseph Failla has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Failla practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.