A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Failla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Failla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Failla, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Finger Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Failla graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Failla has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Failla MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Failla practice?
- Dr. Joseph Failla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Failla practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Southfield Surgeons.