A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Falcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Falcon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Falcon, MD, PC is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Falcon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Falcon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Richard Falcon MD and PC is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Falcon practice?
- Dr. Joseph Falcon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Falcon practices Plastic Surgery near Natrona Heights, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Natrona Heights Surgeons.