Dr. Joseph Fallon Jr MD Patient Reviews

February 17th, 2017
Helped me lose 65 lbs

September 17th, 2016
Genius
I dont know where to start. 25 years ago i was very ill no one knew what was wrong with me. If it hadnt been for Doctor Fallon I doubt i woukd be here today. A few months ago a fate would have it my son became seriously ill. He was in and out of 4 hospitals no one knew what was wrong. I contacted Dr Fallon once again a life saver!!. Highly Recommend!

March 15th, 2016
RN
the best I ever have deal with.

September 15th, 2015
Dr. Fallon is an excellent physician. My family has been using him for over 20 years. We will not go to anyone else. He is brilliant and compassionate, spends as much time with a patient as necessary, treats the whole patient , looks at the patient while speaking to him/her and not at a computer, returns calls promptly and graciously, listens to patient's concerns and is knowledgeable about the latest medicines and medical procedures. It is worth the wait to see him.

August 24th, 2013
Life changing doctor
I am so impressed with Dr. Fallon's expertise. I found him in the top docs from Philly magazine. I was so frustrated with my 2 previous endocrinologists. I was always told that all my thyroid levels were perfect but still felt terrible. I made an appointment with Dr. Fallon and wasn't sure what to expect but had nothing to lose. He sat and listened to my symptoms and treated me based on my symptoms and lab work. I haven't felt this good in 4 years. He is very attentive and compassionate. I would highly recommend him. By the way, I drove 2 hours for this visit and will continue to make the 2 hour trip when necessary. He doesn't take insurance but is worth the cost of the visit. I had to wait 6 months to get an appointment, but i feel that is because he is so good. I did have an hour wait but it was worth every minute of the wait and he spent a great deal of time with me without a rush. His office staff is friendly and accommodating as well. Thank you Dr. Fallon for making me feel better!!!!!!!

May 10th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Extremely competent doctor that I would recommend to anyone. He does get behind in his appointments because he spends time with patients and makes sure they understand everything. I don't mind waiting to get expert care.

June 19th, 2012
I have been a pt. of Dr. Fallon's for 15 years for thyroid issues. He is brilliant and takes time for physical assessment, evaluation of labs and additional studies and explains all in detail making certain you understand everything. He spends ample time listening and has answers and suggestions for any medical issue you discuss. Very easy to talk to! As an RN, I have worked with him in the clinical hospital setting for many years. He is very well respected and professional as well. When I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer, he referred me to a fantastic surgeon. Excellent physician.

June 4th, 2012
The Best
He has book knowledge and common sense which is not always the case. I trust him immensely. Excellent Doctor with the patient as his priority.

January 17th, 2012
strongly recommend this dr. expert knowledge of his endocrinology field and internal medicine in general.

June 11th, 2011
Dr. Fallon is an amazing, brilliant, competent, kind, compassionate, and selfless doctor. He is one of the few physicians I truly trust because he really cares about his patients. While I might have to wait a bit at times in the waiting room for my appt , I don't mind.. nor have I ever minded..nor have I ever noticed anyone else minding.... because I know, and everyone else knows, he is giving a patient all the time necessary.. and will do the same for me when it's my turn. He's wonderful and I feel so very fortunate to have him watching over me. I am certain that it must be very difficult for him to practice effectively in this very difficult healthcare milieu at present.

September 15th, 2008
Dr. Fallon is a brilliant, caring physician. His knowledge not only of diabetes and the many issues associated with it, but also of the many drugs on the market today make him a great choice.

June 2nd, 2017