A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Fanfan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Fanfan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanfan graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Fanfan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Fanfan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Fanfan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Fanfan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joseph Fanfan practices Pediatrics near Wilton Manors, FL.