A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Fantone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Fantone, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Immune Complex Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fantone graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Fantone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital At The University Of Flo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Carmine Fantone MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Fantone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Fantone has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Fantone practices Anatomic Pathology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Pathologists.