A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Farmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Farmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Christopher Farmer MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Farmer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Farmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Farmer practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Critical Care Practitioners.