Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Fay is a premier physician and most caring individual! show details Dr. Fay is a premier physician and most caring individual!
by Greg Clary on Oct 26th, 2015

Dr. Fay was the lead doctor treating my daughter's leukemia which was diagnosed in 1996. He remained her doctor until 2000 when she relapsed and lost her battle due to a pneumonia that did not respond to treatment. Dr. Fay is the most caring compassionate person we have ever met. He bonded with my daughter from the outset and was much more than her doctor throughout the entire experience. He and his colleagues did everything they knew to do at the time in a most caring and professional manner. I have continued to work with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in memory of my daughter and have recommended several people to Texas Oncology at Baylor in Dallas. Dr. Fay gets my highest recommendation and all my respect, both as a doctor and as a caring family man.

"GIZMO" Richard Anthony Haymon show details "GIZMO" Richard Anthony Haymon
by Susan McCoy on Nov 28th, 2013

After all these years, I am still grateful Dr. Fay was my sons doctor, and I could not have ask for better staf and nurses .Dr.Fay treated my 15 year old son like a friend, not just his patient , they joked all the time. And Dr.Fay not only kept my husband and I informed of procedures, he took much time talking to our son, letting my son have a say in the subject. My son passed 1991, but I am always grateful for the care Anthony received from Dr.Fay And all the nurses and staff. No better place than Baylor to get care.

Katie from Lubbock show details Katie from Lubbock
Nov 13th, 2012

Dr. Fay treated my husband for two years while he was having an auto and an allergenic transplant at Baylor. He is such a great doctor but most of all such a great person. Dr. Fay always was upfront with us and treated us with great care and respect. His transplant coordinator, Julie, is also a joy to work with. She helped us with scheduling and housing issues. I highly recommend Dr. Fay and Baylor.

Aug 22nd, 2012

WONDERFUL DOCTOR. VERY CARING AND DEDICATRD TO HIS PROFESSION AND HIS PATIENTS. hE HAS A WONDERFUL STAFF ALSO

fabulous oncologist show details fabulous oncologist
Apr 15th, 2012

Dr. Fay is a wonderful doctor. He is compassionate yet straightforward. He takes all the time you need in appointment. He truly cares about his patients. I am so blessed to have found him!

Knowledge show details Knowledge
Jan 30th, 2011

Dr. Fay represents what is particularly uncommon these days in the practice of medicine-a physician who knows the medicine and the details of a patients particular case, educates patients and families regarding tretament plans.

Time to go home. show details Time to go home.
Nov 30th, 2010

Dr. Fay is always pleasant, but it seems to be a cover-up for his lack of knowledge about my husband. He has seen Dr. Fay for three years, yet Dr.Fay still doesn't recall the particulars of my husband's care and history while he has been under the care of Dr. Fay. We have to remind him of the details of the treatment and results that have transpired. Even worse, he "missed" on diagnosing a critical problem that my husband was having which caused irrepairable damage to his health. I believe it is time for him to retire from the practice of oncology medicine. My advice to you is to find another doctor.

Jul 3rd, 2010

Comprehensive and detailed in approach. Teaches his patients regarding their disease and how it is managed.

by Catherine E. Thomas on Oct 16th, 2009

Dr. Fay is the doctor I would want should I be undergoing a stem-cell transplant. He is smart, knowledgable, and humane. He is a special person with special abilities including being able to laugh at himself. God Bless Him and his team of professionals at Baylor.