Dr. Joseph Fay MD Patient Reviews

• Medical Oncology Dallas, TX

October 26th, 2015
Dr. Fay is a premier physician and most caring individual!
Dr. Fay was the lead doctor treating my daughter's leukemia which was diagnosed in 1996. He remained her doctor until 2000 when she relapsed and lost her battle due to a pneumonia that did not respond to treatment. Dr. Fay is the most caring compassionate person we have ever met. He bonded with my daughter from the outset and was much more than her doctor throughout the entire experience. He and his colleagues did everything they knew to do at the time in a most caring and professional manner. I have continued to work with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in memory of my daughter and have recommended several people to Texas Oncology at Baylor in Dallas. Dr. Fay gets my highest recommendation and all my respect, both as a doctor and as a caring family man.

November 28th, 2013
"GIZMO" Richard Anthony Haymon
After all these years, I am still grateful Dr. Fay was my sons doctor, and I could not have ask for better staf and nurses .Dr.Fay treated my 15 year old son like a friend, not just his patient , they joked all the time. And Dr.Fay not only kept my husband and I informed of procedures, he took much time talking to our son, letting my son have a say in the subject. My son passed 1991, but I am always grateful for the care Anthony received from Dr.Fay And all the nurses and staff. No better place than Baylor to get care.

November 13th, 2012
Katie from Lubbock
Dr. Fay treated my husband for two years while he was having an auto and an allergenic transplant at Baylor. He is such a great doctor but most of all such a great person. Dr. Fay always was upfront with us and treated us with great care and respect. His transplant coordinator, Julie, is also a joy to work with. She helped us with scheduling and housing issues. I highly recommend Dr. Fay and Baylor.

August 22nd, 2012
WONDERFUL DOCTOR. VERY CARING AND DEDICATRD TO HIS PROFESSION AND HIS PATIENTS. hE HAS A WONDERFUL STAFF ALSO

April 15th, 2012
fabulous oncologist
Dr. Fay is a wonderful doctor. He is compassionate yet straightforward. He takes all the time you need in appointment. He truly cares about his patients. I am so blessed to have found him!

January 30th, 2011
Knowledge
Dr. Fay represents what is particularly uncommon these days in the practice of medicine-a physician who knows the medicine and the details of a patients particular case, educates patients and families regarding tretament plans.

November 30th, 2010
Time to go home.
Dr. Fay is always pleasant, but it seems to be a cover-up for his lack of knowledge about my husband. He has seen Dr. Fay for three years, yet Dr.Fay still doesn't recall the particulars of my husband's care and history while he has been under the care of Dr. Fay. We have to remind him of the details of the treatment and results that have transpired. Even worse, he "missed" on diagnosing a critical problem that my husband was having which caused irrepairable damage to his health. I believe it is time for him to retire from the practice of oncology medicine. My advice to you is to find another doctor.

July 3rd, 2010
Comprehensive and detailed in approach. Teaches his patients regarding their disease and how it is managed.

October 16th, 2009
Dr. Fay is the doctor I would want should I be undergoing a stem-cell transplant. He is smart, knowledgable, and humane. He is a special person with special abilities including being able to laugh at himself. God Bless Him and his team of professionals at Baylor.