Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

3410 Worth St
Ste 300
Dallas, TX 75246
(214) 820-1500
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  "GIZMO" Richard Anthony Haymon  |  show details
by Susan McCoy on Nov 28th, 2013

After all these years, I am still grateful Dr. Fay was my sons doctor, and I could not have ask for better staf and nurses .Dr.Fay treated my 15 year old son like a friend, not just his patient , they joked all the time. And Dr.Fay not only kept my husband and I informed of procedures, he took much time talking to our son, letting my son have a say in the subject. My son passed 1991, but I am always grateful for the care Anthony received from Dr.Fay And all the nurses and staff. No better place than Baylor to get care.

|  Katie from Lubbock  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

Dr. Fay treated my husband for two years while he was having an auto and an allergenic transplant at Baylor. He is such a great doctor but most of all such a great person. Dr. Fay always was upfront with us and treated us with great care and respect. His transplant coordinator, Julie, is also a joy to work with. She helped us with scheduling and housing issues. I highly recommend Dr. Fay and Baylor.

Aug 22nd, 2012

WONDERFUL DOCTOR. VERY CARING AND DEDICATRD TO HIS PROFESSION AND HIS PATIENTS. hE HAS A WONDERFUL STAFF ALSO

|  Family RN  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

This is another doctor at Baylor Cancer Center who should has no idea what he is doing. He walks into the room spouting off about dead brothers and a diagnosis that was totally incorrect. He didn't bother to do his homework and he lost my family member's trust and confidence. Thanks goodness we are going to MD Anderson. Baylor Cancer Center with Dr Wilcox and Dr Fay is a joke of a medical facility. I would never recommend an enemy of mine to go there, much less a friend or family member. As a professional healthcare worker myself, I am embarrassed that Dallas would tolerate sublevel care as Baylor Cancer Center is showing with these two physicians. Dr Winter should be worried about his HCAHPS scores at Baylor. The surveys will not be good on many levels. What a shame to Baylor's healthcare community.

|  fabulous oncologist  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2012

Dr. Fay is a wonderful doctor. He is compassionate yet straightforward. He takes all the time you need in appointment. He truly cares about his patients. I am so blessed to have found him!

|  Knowledge  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2011

Dr. Fay represents what is particularly uncommon these days in the practice of medicine-a physician who knows the medicine and the details of a patients particular case, educates patients and families regarding tretament plans.

|  The Best Doctor I Ever Knew!  |  show details
by Franklin Howell on Jan 11th, 2011

I am a patient of Dr. Fay (Acute Meyloid Leukemia) and he performed my bone-marrow transplant on March 5, 2010. He seems to have known the perfect combination of medication and treatment to provide the best outcome possible. Now, it is like I never even had Leukemia to begin with. I am blessed by the Lord to have him as my doctor and wouldn't go to any other. He is always courteous, funny and very professional. He works weekends, holidays and seems to have dedicated his entire life to his patients. I wish the best for him in this world and the next.

|  Time to go home.  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

Dr. Fay is always pleasant, but it seems to be a cover-up for his lack of knowledge about my husband. He has seen Dr. Fay for three years, yet Dr.Fay still doesn't recall the particulars of my husband's care and history while he has been under the care of Dr. Fay. We have to remind him of the details of the treatment and results that have transpired. Even worse, he "missed" on diagnosing a critical problem that my husband was having which caused irrepairable damage to his health. I believe it is time for him to retire from the practice of oncology medicine. My advice to you is to find another doctor.

Jul 3rd, 2010

Outsatnding physician, an expert in the field.

Jul 3rd, 2010

Comprehensive and detailed in approach. Teaches his patients regarding their disease and how it is managed.

by Catherine E. Thomas on Oct 16th, 2009

Dr. Fay is the doctor I would want should I be undergoing a stem-cell transplant. He is smart, knowledgable, and humane. He is a special person with special abilities including being able to laugh at himself. God Bless Him and his team of professionals at Baylor.