Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Feagan
Dr. Joseph Feagan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Truth Or Consequences, NM, with another office in Las Cruces, NM. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Feagan is affiliated with Sierra Vista Hospital, Mountain View Regional Medical Center and Memorial Medical Center Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Feagan has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Joseph Feagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Truth Or Consequences, NM.
Dr. Jorge Partida
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Truth Or Consequences, NM 0.01 mi25
Dr. Eve Elting
Truth Or Consequences, NM 0.01 mi26
Dr. Agbolade Odutayo
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Truth Or Consequences, NM 0.01 mi17