Overall Review

3.2

June 13th, 2016
One of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of having!

February 15th, 2016
Very Uncomfortable
This doctor likes to make you feel that something is wrong and loves to order tests...it seems he is just looking to make money. Then he calls and calls until you making you even more uncomfortable like something is wrong. Finally I had to say stop calling because I am seeing another doctor. I was not comfortable or confident with him. I felt like he was bullying me and rushing me to have tests done and pushing things on me that I did not need.

January 11th, 2016
Great Doc!
Great Doc - I really trust him. He does too much, but he gets it all done & he's worth the wait!

February 23rd, 2015
Passive Aggressive, Over-Diagnoser
This doctor is a giant creep. He over-assigns medical procedures, loves to create panic among patients and he insists that you come back to his office to spend more uncomfortable time with him (he is so awkward), and spend more money with him to review results of your physical. I switched to a new physician and have called his office 10 times to request my records be transferred to the new physician. He is illegally withholding my personal medical information. When I had the new doctor's office call him to request the files, he similarly ignored the request and said it's "on his desk and he will send when he has time". Is he hiding something? Or does he have a strange obsession with my files? Please do yourself a favor and steer clear.

March 23rd, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL.!! LOVE EVERYONE THEIR. HIGH RECCOMENDED

January 20th, 2012
Worst experience
Highly irritating and condesending, rude staff. Tried to get a prescription renewed for 2 weeks with no success. His secretary Tamara was rude and when I asked to speak to the doctor to complain about her, she hung up the phone on me 3 times. 4th time, she said the doctor is away for the next 2 weeks

December 10th, 2009
Good doc
Dr. Felder is a very kind and caring physician

December 1st, 2009
Improve you customer service ASAP
The office wait time was fine. However the doctor rushes the visit and he tried to get me to have two procedures but I insisted on both at the same time. I felt like his reasoning was weak. I felt like it was an insurance billing issue. I hate talking with his receptionist. She is short, and offers no assistance in getting what you need. Getting an appointment requires an act of congress.

October 22nd, 2009
A Sham
This type of medicine is very scary. This doctor is performing unneeded tests in order to collect insurance. No bedside manner and rushes you. Could not ask questions or receive answers as should have. Staff very rude and unprofessional. Will never go back.

September 3rd, 2009
Top flight, very careful
Dr. Felder is a caring and very careful doctor. He has no problem in calling a patient personally after a procedure.Very attentive and I highly recommend him.

July 27th, 2009
Has a polished veneer of caring, but I detected it was all a sham.Not even Board Certified, but acts like he knows everything!

September 10th, 2008
Another Good Dr.
Dr. Felder has been my primary care for over 10yrs and with his help and referral to some of NYC top doctors I have been able to keep my health issue on track. He has been there anytime i've called and has called me back to find out what kind of help I needed and for that I am thankful to have him as my doctor.