Dr. Joseph Feliccia MD Patient Reviews

February 27th, 2017
Dr. Felicia is an excellent orthopedic surgeon.He replaced my hip after a bad job the first time by a diferent surgeon.He also did an excelent job a short while ago on my knee .He is a very caring doctor.

February 4th, 2017
Best orthopedic doctor in brooklyn
Dr Feliccia is a great doctor. I have been seeing him for more than 15 years. He did hip replacement & surgery on my arm . He is highly recommended

May 5th, 2016
No Bedside Manner, Compassion or Caring
Dr. Feliccia was so cordial and professional when I first went to see him. Then after he did my surgery and got paid, he became a completely different person. My first (and only because I refuse to ever deal with him again in life) followup appointment with him consisted of him being rude, nasty and condescending. In addition, he was very rough during the examination to the point where he set me back for weeks. I had no pain when I went into his office and came out with pain which lasted for weeks. I should have sued him right then and there! After my surgery, I had an in-home therapist who used to work at Maimonides. She was appalled that I used him to do my operation and said she would never use someone like him. She had nothing nice to say about him. This was before I went for my followup ... it wasn't long before I totally understood what she meant.

March 11th, 2015
Can't even get someone to return my call about scheduling an appointment!
I have called his office four time and spoken to three different girls, who tell me that his secretary has to call me back to let me know when he is available for an appointment. So what is the purpose of these girls answering the phones? The doctor's secretary has secretaries?? Horrible customer service!

January 24th, 2015
Osteomyelitis
With no textbook symptoms to go on, Dr. Feliccia correctly diagnosed, hospitalized and treated my son for Osteomyelitis, when he was in the 2nd grade.

November 8th, 2014
Horrible bedside manner
I went to him 2 weeks ago for a pain in my ankle & leg that I've had for over a year. After TRYING to tell him that id like to check my leg for something - trying being the operative word because he ignored everything I said - he sent me for an X-ray & MRI of my ankle. I've had about 4 of those. He was rude, interrupted me every time I spoke & disregarded the fact that I had already gotten an abundance of X-rays, MRIs & even a CTscan of my ankle. He also twisted my ankle around & put an excessive amount of pressure on a spot of pain for a good 15-20 minutes - I'm in more pain NOW than I was before my appointment.

June 17th, 2013
lousy follow-up
Good doctor but I cannot get anyone to give me my test results. I am told I will be called back but I never am. Why can't I get the results when I call? I have been trying fro two weeks! The woman who answers the phone is just nasty and cranky.

February 17th, 2013
the right doctor for my son
My son had a bad leg break. Dr. Feliccia was on top of the situation and put in screws only when it was needed;he did age appropriate treatement. He answered my sons questions and concerns. He was the right doctor for my son. The wait time varies. Sometimes we were in within 10 minutes, sometimes we waited a complete hour.

February 4th, 2013
the doctor is fantastic but the front desk staff is rude and indifferent

August 24th, 2012
Cold doctor
Seemed very capable, but didn't seem to care what I had to say.

July 6th, 2012
Great doctor
Great doctor who really help me. He fixed my hip. I am very happy now I can walk again.

February 25th, 2012
Weird
Terrible bedside manner. Not a very nice or caring man. He also creeped me out.