A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Feliciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Feliciano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Feliciano graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Feliciano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Feliciano MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Feliciano practice?
- Dr. Joseph Feliciano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Feliciano practices Surgery and Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Allentown Surgeons and Allentown Urologists.