A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Feller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Feller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Feller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery Gastrointestinal Surgery General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Feller graduated from Univ De Dijon, Uer De Med, Dijon, France.
Dr. Feller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Adventist Medical Center
- Landmark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Feller MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Feller practice?
- Dr. Joseph Feller has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Feller practices Surgery near Booneville, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Clovis, NM.
See Booneville Surgeons.