A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ferguson, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Ferguson MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Ferguson practices Internal Medicine near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Internists.