Dr. Joseph Ferguson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 10th, 2016
Awesome experience
Great doctor... offices open 7 days a week... friendly staff... Dr. was a bit tardy to my room, but took an amazing amount of time talking and diagnosing my issue... wouldn´t have it any other way.

April 30th, 2016
Dr Robot
We've seen Dr F a couple of times. He might be a great doctor, he seems to be very knowledgeable. Some doctors treat patients like friends, but not this one. Just depends on what you are looking for in a physician.

May 15th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Ferguson for approx. 15 years. Some may think they have to wait too long for their scheduled appointment, but the time that he spends with each patient and his accurate diagnosis makes the wait well worth your time. I have moved out of the Fredericksburg area, but continue to schedule appointments with him because I trust him more than any doctor I have seen. I have highly recommend him to everyone who needs a family doctor and will continue to do so. Thank you Dr. Ferguson for always being their when I need your medical attention.

May 3rd, 2015
He cared and he saved my life. He is the best doctor ever.

March 26th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
Dr Ferguson is a kind, sincere, and caring doctor. He is very professional, but able to have that personal touch. He has helped me greatly.

March 4th, 2015
Young Doctor but "old school".
Dr. Ferguson is one of the few medical men you will find who will still take time to listen to you as well as inform you. You can self-diagnose on the net all you want but the art of medicine is a skill Dr. Ferguson has mastered and I have personally benefited from for over ten years. He has my highest recommendation.

January 16th, 2015
Dr. Ferguson is thorough, a good listener, and knowledgeable. His staff, although friendly, is unresponsive. Took me four phone calls to get a prescription refill called in. Did not forward my request to speak with the doctor or nurse practitioners when my blood pressure med was not working. Very frustrating.

March 26th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Ferguson is the best doctor in the Fredericksburg area.

December 26th, 2013
Awesome Dr.
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Fergusen for almost 16yrs. He's very caring, prompt, and an accurate Dr.. I would stake my life with Dr. Fergusen. He has the BEST bedside manner of any Dr we've ever seen. He does believe and backs his prescriptions when issued. When test work is done, the staff doesn't call us to give results, we have to wait for our scheduled appt with Dr Fergusen which we don't mind since he is surely worth ever minute of the wait. Ashley/Staff is one of the most valued assocites he has on board. Kind, pleasant and very considerate of our feelings when results were not called to us. Office Mgr/Patty, tough woman at first but I gave up fighting/arguing with her. She was ready for a "showdown" with me in front of patients while in the waiting room, I thought this was "UNPROFESSIONAL AND PATHETIC". To say the least, she placed a sticky note on my file folder for Dr. Fergusen prior to our office visit, I was questioned like a child. I'm in my 50's.... Regardless, We love Dr Fergusen, an outstanding Dr and my husband would not be alive if it wasn' for his knowledge and wisdom in medicine. He chose the right calling.

November 12th, 2013
You will keep looking elsewhere
A pleasant long haired sort but the problem I found is that if you have a real medical problem, he will spend time with you talking and then promptly send you to some other doctor/specialist----and you leave his office wondering why you ever went there in the first place. He just acts like a professor and is nothing more than just a professional go-between. His office staff are not the most pleasant either.

August 2nd, 2013
Manages My Care
I really appreciate the time Dr. Ferguson gives me during my appointments. Unlike many doctors I have had he listens, he questions, he takes his time. His assessments are very thorough. He is not hesitant to refer me to a specialist when required. He doesn't just treat me, he manages my care.

July 30th, 2013
Does the doctor exist? I went there for 1 year and never saw him only the nurses..Office staff is rude and obnoxious.. Stay far away there are awesome doctors with staff that knows what customer service is. They do not....