A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ferrara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Ferrara MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Ferrara practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ferrara has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ferrara practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vail, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Dillon, CO and Minturn, CO.
See Vail Obstetricians & Gynecologists.