Overall Review

3.6

March 8th, 2016
Always listening; very helpful. Great with explanations on all health issues.

November 19th, 2015
I've been very impressed with Dr. Ferrari. After seeing several doctors over the past few months he was a breath of fresh air. He is the most patient and calm doctor I've ever been around. He spends a great deal of time talking you through your problems and concerns he has with medications. At my first appointment I actually thought to myself, "Doesn't this guy have other patients to go talk to?" He sat and talked with me for almost 30 minutes. I'm sure it was a slow morning so he had the time, but it was nice to actually have a conversation with the doctor rather than the usual "Hi! What's wrong?... Here's a prescription. See ya next time" that I've found with other local Internists.

October 31st, 2015
Visit At You Own Risk!
Visit this doctor at your own risk. I went in with a swollen elbow and he sent me home with antibiotics. No blood test, no xrays, no soft tissue imaging. Oh, he did draw fluid off my elbow to send to the labs. Later his office called and informed me there was "no infectious bacteria". However, when my new doctor called (Dr. Ferarri has been fired), his office was unable to produce the reports because the sample was never sent in!! Can we say "fraud"? Not to mention he cortorized the wrong area on my elbow (how does one miss a noticeable wound?) nor did he administer the numbing agent. What an incompetent fool. No clue, no plan. Use him at your own risk.

January 31st, 2015
This guy is terrible. He ordered me the wrong MRI. And no medication. Don't go

August 30th, 2012
Professional
I have been to several medical offices and seen many medical doctors and have found Dr Ferrari and his office staff extremely professional and helpful

February 13th, 2012
Been to see him numerous times and always dissapointed. He is just a rude person and doesn't seem passionate about helping people at all. Doesn't even look into the problems you're having! He has a cold personality. Very smug. Wouldn't recommend to anyone!

February 10th, 2012
Satisfied Longtime Patient
Having been a patient of Dr. Ferrari for about 15 years, I find him to be current on new medical information, new medica- tions and cautious about major changes in treatment. He listens (so important)and is available both in the office and by phone. It is comforting to know he is there when I need him and not dismissive of my health complaints. I like him and would recommend him to others without reservation!

August 26th, 2011
NON CARING M.D. I WILL NEVER GO BACK
I was in severe pain following a fall; he said I did not have a fracture. He based his diagnosis on the fact that I was able to move my arms and legs.Nine months later, following a couple of other visits, I requested x-rays to determine why I was in such agony. He smugly told me x-rays were not necessary, because if I had sustained a fracture it would have healed on its own. He said this while I was on the examining table; he held the door to the hallway completely open. In other word, he was rude!Non-caring!I went to another doctor who ordered x-rays. I had sustained a fracture. I was sent to a physical therapist and given some medications to ease the pain. After several months, I was fine - no thanks to Dr. Ferrarri.

April 22nd, 2011
Dr. Ferrari has been my doctor for over 10 years. He has always been readily accessible, thorough and caring. I have recommended him to others who are also pleased with his treatment. He is up-to-date in medicine. I like him and am glad to have such a good physician. We all want personalized care and that's what you get at the office of Dr. Ferrari.

March 17th, 2011
Really good general physician
Saw this doctor initially for something minor when I moved to the area. Over the years, I have learned just how thorough and accurate his diagnosis and recommendations are. He also respects the fact that I prefer to limit medications when possible. Dr. Ferrari is willing to take all the time necessary to answer questions and discuss options.

August 23rd, 2010
Horrible bedside manner!! Doesn't want to give you the "time of day" let alone be of help to you. He "poo-pooed' my ailment and I ended up 5 days later with a terrible infection. I will never go back!

April 26th, 2010
Really great doctore
I went to Dr. Ferrari the first time because he was near my home and I didn't have a doctor after a recent move. Over the last few years he has become the person I want to talk to first about any problem. He has been proven right over and over when making suggestions to me. It's like going to a small town doctor who gives really good advice and refers you when necessary.