A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ferris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ferris, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Workers' Compensation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ferris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Hamot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Ferris MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Ferris practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ferris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ferris practices Occupational Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA.
See Pittsburgh Preventive Medicine Specialists.