A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ferriter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ferriter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ferriter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferriter graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Ferriter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Ferriter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Ferriter practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ferriter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ferriter practices Family Medicine near Park City, UT.
See Park City Family Physicians.