A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ferrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ferrone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrone graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ferrone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph D Ferrone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Ferrone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ferrone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ferrone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA and Boston, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Surgeons.