Dr. Joseph Fetto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Fetto?

Trust & caring

Posted on July 21st, 2016

The whole family has been using Dr.Fetto for over 20 years. (2 shoulders, 2 knees,1 back/spine) His diagnosis is always correct & his explanation of our options & their outcomes makes it easy to undrstand & make an intelligent decision. We'll follow him wherever he goes!

Hip Surgery

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Dr Fetto is the Best Doctor that I have I ever been to I trust him with my life

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Knee surgery very successfull. 10 minutes to diagnose the problem where 2 other doctors couldnt do it on 4 different visits.

The best of the best!

Posted on June 7th, 2015

Terrific surgeon. Terrific doctor. Terrific PERSON. His WUALITIES assure the best outcome.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Not only is Dr. Fetto a fantastic surgeon but the kindest and most sympathetic and knowledgeable doctor I have ever encountered. His bedside manner is so comforting and makes your recovery so much faster and easier. He treats the whole patient, that being the physical as well as the emotional. Dr. Fetto is truly exceptional.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

I have been a patient of dr fetto for over 25 years hes given me exceptional care

Mahat

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Terrific physician. Replaced my right hip eleven years ago at age fifty-nine. Allowed me to select the operating room music. I'm a big guy and my right hip is terrific....recently not so much the left one; howeever, it is nowhere near what the right one was. Anyway, a wonderful physician and teacher.

Posted on October 7th, 2011

I was in a great deal of hip pain when I consulted with Dr. Fetto for the first time in the fall/winter of 2006. Dr. Fetto discussed why I was in pain, pointing out on the x-ray where the problem was and drawing diagrams of how the hip joint should look and how mine looked. He said I would need a hip replacement, but did not tell me how soon. I asked him when and he said, "you will know". He gave me a corstison injection into the hip and said it should give me some relief for up to 3 months. That is exactly what happened. I had the total hip replaced 3 months later and I am very pleased with the results. I am fairly athletic and do yoga, cycling, walking, etc. Several years later I had a bicycle accident, out of state, and crushed my ankle, it was repaired by a very good sports Dr. in California but, Dr. Fetto did the follow up treatment and exams since. I am full of respect and gratitude for Dr. Fetto. The Dr. also wears the best looking ties I've ever seen.

Posted on October 31st, 2017