Learn more about Dr. Joseph Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Finch, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Finch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Finch DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Finch practice?
- Dr. Joseph Finch has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Finch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.