A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Finch, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Finch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Finch DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Finch practice?
- Dr. Joseph Finch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Finch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Battle Creek, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.