A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Finch, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Finch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Cameron Finch DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Finch practice?
- Dr. Joseph Finch has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Finch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.