A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Fiorito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Fiorito, Gastroenterology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiorito
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fiorito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Fiorito, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorito graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fiorito has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Fiorito MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Fiorito practice?
- Dr. Joseph Fiorito has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Fiorito practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Internists and Danbury Gastroenterologists.