Dr. Joseph Fisch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

March 7th, 2016
This Doctor has help me to recover from UTI
I like Dr Fisch for his knowledge and how he tackles a problem. I expected Dr F. to perform specific tests on my UTI problem and he did so without hesitation. Compared to other Urologist I've left behind, Dr F. Rates a Five Star for his skills and his willing to listen to my problem. Who cares if he doesn't smile. I didn't go to him for entertainment. I recommend everyone to use him for UTI problems.

November 30th, 2015
lab tech.
staff is rude. doctor does not take time to explain anything to the patient. He is like next, next, next. Terrible.

September 25th, 2015
Great specialist to treat me!
I was dealing with recurring UTIs or they just weren't going away with antibiotics. My OB/GYN recommended Dr. Fisch and although hesitant to see a urologist, I am so glad I got over it and went! I have been his patient for about a year and I've visited a few times. He has basically "cured" my problem ... I haven't had a UTI in months and I feel so much better - they take a toll ... Dr. Fisch was extremely thorough, consulting with me and asking me many questions to get to the root cause and give me tips for prevention. The treatment plan worked and I am a very happy patient. See you next year Dr. Fisch. Thank you. And btw, the office staff is also very professional and easy to deal with. They even have gone online - no forms to fill out--it's all on Ipad and he has access to a patient portal as well. Great doctor. Great office. Thank you thank you thank you!

March 9th, 2015
Office is kind of dingy but I like Dr. Fisch. He takes the time to tell you anything you want to know. He's sweet and caring. Excellent bedside manner

March 6th, 2014
Office dingy not clean, cluttered. Dr Fisch walked in exam room, did not intrude himself and just said "what can I do for you. Asked some question. Gave me a script and told me to see him in three months.