A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Flack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Flack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flack
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Flack, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Flack graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Flack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph E Flack MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Flack practice?
- Dr. Joseph Flack has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Flack practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.