Dr. Joseph Flack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Flack?

February 21st, 2013

mitral valve replacement

I had a massive blood infection which destroyed the mitral valve in my heart.I had a skin valve replacement at the age of 38. Dr.Flack was 100% honest and explained exactly what was happening and my options.He spoke to me on my level for which I understood. 100% professional with myself and loved ones even with after care I got promp responce to questions even though he is extremely busy. I would urge anyone in Western Mass to choose this Man who like I said is on the patients level and doesn't act like a god. Myself and my love ones want to thank him again for saving my life for which I came within hours of death!!!!! Dr.Flack is a miracle which came into my life

August 16th, 2011

MINIMAL SCARRING

My recovery time was shorter than expected and I found Dr. Flack to be a very friendly and personable guy. Another major plus was the fact that there was minimal scarring and several of the nurses that worked on me knew that I must have had Dr. Flack for a surgeon after seeing the good job that he did. It's only been 3 weeks and besides the fact that I am having a difficult time sleeping which is a common occurence, all else seems to be going very well and I should be back to work very soon. I highly recommend Dr. Flack.

April 25th, 2011