Family Physicians
North Shore Medical Center
1100 NW 95th St
Miami, FL 33150
305-835-6191
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Job  |  show details
by Karleen on May 11th, 2013

I went in for what I thought was a cold but soon found out I had something much worse. I had a lot of test and when I left I knew exactly what was wrong. I have been to other doctors but none of them ever spent as much time talking to me and making sure that I was ok. I am so greatful.

|  Perfect  |  show details
by Steven F. on Feb 6th, 2013

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2012

He is not only a great doctor but a great person. He seen me quick and got me fixed up fast.

|  Perfect  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

Dr. Flagge was great. I was worried about my chest pain after seening one of Dr. Oz's shows. Dr. Flagge ran a bunch of tests on me and I was able to go home in about 2 hours. He even called me the following day to make sure I was doing fine.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

I was seen this past Christmas and the visit to north shore was excellent. There was no wait and the doctors and the nurse were spectacular.

|  Fabulous  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

I do not know where to begin. He had seen me right away. I was have a urine infection and needed medication so that I could continue on with my cruise the following day. He listed to me and wrote me for the exact medication that I needed and my cruise was wonderful. I think I was in the ER for less than 30 minutes. In NY this would have taken 2 hours or more. What a wonderful doctor and experience. He even told me how I could get my antibiotic for free!

|  Shoulder Popped out and he popped it right back in.  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

I have had multiple shoulder dislocations for years and eveytime I go to the doctors for this problem they have to keep me at the hospital for hours after they give me medication. This doctor came right up to me and told me that he would put it back in in less than 5 minutes and I could go home with in 15 minutes. He was right! I had no pain and he had me out of the hospital in exactly 15 minutes! Plus he gave me an excellent doctor to follow up with and I have a surgery scheduled in 2 weeks. He is the best!

|  show details
by Jamie on Oct 2nd, 2010

Dr. Flagge came to me just as I arrived in the hospital. He answered all my question and was very fast and gave a the right diagnosis. Excellent doctor.

|  North Shore ER  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2010

Dr. Flagge was excellent. I did have to wait 2 hours to see him but that was only because the ER was busy. I loved his bedside care.

|  show details
Sep 7th, 2009

Dr. Flagge is an emergency room doctor at North Shore Hospital in Miami, so the wait time was contingent on other people with more urgent needs.