A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Flaherty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flaherty
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flaherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Flaherty, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flaherty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Henry Flaherty MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Flaherty practice?
- Dr. Joseph Flaherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Flaherty practices Geriatric Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Geriatric Doctors.