Dr. Joseph Fletcher Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Fletcher?

Posted on August 9th, 2016

excellent dr

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Straight to the point kind of doctor and I like that

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Great doctor.

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Very smart man, but he does not bother keeping patients in the loop. Keeps us waiting and waiting for info and news and I've had to basically harass the office staff to find out what is happening with my CD.

Unreliable doctor and untrustworthy

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Do not go to this doctor or his PA. They lied about tests and refused to answer phone calls.

bad doc

Posted on June 15th, 2015

he told me i was crazy because i ask for my co pay back after he canceled a colon test . i said no i was not just depressed, what kind of real doctor would say that to a 10 year paitent of his. then had to argue with him to get money back for movi prep i just mixed up, thanks doc. see u in small claims court. u should be strip of ur licence for telling me im crazy~~~

current patient

Posted on April 20th, 2015

I have seen Dr Fletcher since the 80's and could not be happier with his care

Posted on December 4th, 2013

I visited his office but never got to see him, only his wife. Every time I made an appointment I was assured I was seeing him but when I went only his wife would see me. The treatment she gave me for my constant nausea was to eat ginger root. And even after an endoscopy, she couldn't tell me what was wrong. went to another gastro in town and was diagnosed with prolonged food poisoning. My new gastro said it was obvious on the results of my endoscopy. Avoid his office at all costs.

Horrible

Posted on April 10th, 2012

He was a horrible person and I feel doctor. Some places rate him good as a doctor and that may be the case if he believes there is a problem to worry about. With my mom he blamed her fibro for her pain. Even when she was admitted in to the hospital for a golf ball size cyst on her liver and pancrease as well as ulcers and erosion of the abdominal wall and esphogus he walked into the hospital room and asked her if she would still be in the hospital if it wasn't for the pain. He said that there is no pain from what she has and she just wanted pain medication. He did a scope and never saw her afterwards to tell her what it showed then didn't show up for three days just to tell her what he found wasn't the reason for her to have pain so it was in her head. the day before the scope when he was setting the time he told her it was at 7:30am and he didn't care if that was to early for her. I plan on making sure my mom files a full complaint against him and I will tell everyone even if there not asking what a horrible person and doctor he is. You became a doctor to help people SO HELP

ColonoscopyColon

Posted on June 28th, 2011

I chose Dr Fletcher on my APRN's recommendation. The initial interview was very factual and comprehensive. He is highly qualified and skillful, not warm and effusive. I have recommended him to my family members.

All Talk and No Action

Posted on June 13th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Fletcher by my GP for some reflux issues I was having. I'm surprised his doors haven't been widened to fit is ego-swel ...

Experienced Gastroenterologist

Posted on October 10th, 2010

Very professional and knowledgeable in field. Skilled in procedures. A little curt and short and does not make small talk to relax the patient.