inactive

Joseph L Flores MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 7th, 2016
He was familiar with my condition (which a lot of doctors aren't) and knew how to treat it. He is easy to talk to and obviously cares. I wish he could be my primary care physician. The staff are all lovely people as well.

April 16th, 2016
Past patient
Caring empathetic doctor

October 25th, 2015
A doctor that takes time to really explain the diagnosis and treatment options. By far the top doctor I have seen.

July 22nd, 2015
One of the best docs ever!

July 17th, 2011
One of only a handful of great physicians KAISER has ever had
Just recently found out Dr. Joseph Flores retired from Kaiser Roseville (june of 2011). I can say for certainty that kaiser has their hands full. They will never be able to fill his shoes. He simply was the best. Its obvious that what he demonstrated to me and all other pt's with his compassionate care, great bedside manners, great listener and overall a great person , is not something that was taught in med school. He learned this at a very young age. Kudos to his family for a great job well done.

July 6th, 2011
Excellence in Medicie
Being a doctor's daughter I have always demanded the best!! I met Joe Flores when he was at UCD Med center in early 1970's and watched him there. When I decided to have my medical care at Kaiser it was because I saw that Dr Joe Flores could be my internist. I was never disappointed in the least with Dr. Flores - I will miss him very much and worry about my future in the medical world as I get older.

May 4th, 2011
Dr. Joe Flores has been our physician for more than 30 years and his care enabled both my husband and me to work until retirement. The day HE retires, while we will be happy for him, we do not expect to find another doctor as smart and caring.

February 3rd, 2011
Great Doctor
Had 1 doctor for 10yrs with Kaiser. he left the practice. Was assigned another Doctor. Saw her a couple of times. Ended up in ER Oct 2010. Dr Flores saw me there and admitted me for 24hrs. I loved his concern and bedside manners. When release I found a doctor closer for me in Roseville than Folsom. Didnt care for this doctor's bedside manners. Dr Flores became available, wich is totally rare. I got him. I love his bedside manners, his listening and caring skills.

January 19th, 2011
Great Doctor!
Dr. Flores has been my Primary Care Physician for more than one year now. He has been significantly more concerned about giving proper diagnoses and effective treatments than any of my previous physicians. Dr. Flores is a personable, respectable person and has my 100% endorsement.

August 21st, 2010
BEST DOCTOR IN CALIFORNIA
He saved my life when I was starving myself and he really does care.