A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Flynn, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Flynn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Flynn MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Flynn practice?
- Dr. Joseph Flynn has 9 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Flynn practices Pediatric Nephrology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Olympia, WA.
See Seattle Nephrologists.