A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Fogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Fogel, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Qualified Medical Evaluator
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fogel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Fogel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Fogel practice?
- Dr. Joseph Fogel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Fogel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Capitola, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey, CA.
See Capitola Orthopedic Surgeons.