A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Fogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Fogel, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fogel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Qualified Medical Evaluator
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fogel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Fogel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Fogel practice?
- Dr. Joseph Fogel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Fogel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Capitola, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey, CA.
See Capitola Orthopedic Surgeons.