inactive

Joseph P Fogel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.5

December 14th, 2011
I read the negative reviews of Dr. Fogel and feel compelled to write my own opinion. I have used Dr. Fogel for my entire family over numerous years. I have lived in the area since the mid 1980s. Dr. Fogel was always considerate and answered all my questions. He explained xrays and his treatment protocol. I asked questions and he answered them so that I understood. We have had many visits with him and were always treated with consideration by his staff. I call his office when I have questions about other orthopedic surgeons as Dr. Fogel no longer does surgery. I respect his opinions and have the highest regard for him and his office staff.

October 27th, 2011
Injured
Arrogant and condescending . I should have paid heed to another review of Dr. Fogel. Definitely my last choice If i ever needed to see an orthopedic doctor again. Go see a real surgeon, not him.

July 5th, 2011
NO follow-up or future plan
I went to Dr. Fogel because of a swollen knee that would not return to normal. While doing a thorough job of Xrays, he was so dismissive that I felt NOT cared for. After speaking with staff, my second visit now included much explanation, an appt. for a brace and the knowledge that "you should put off having a knee replacement for as long as possible (cuz they last only 15 yrs and I am in early 60's)". NOTHING was said about a care plan for the intervenening years and as a teacher I am always on my feet! Now (2 yrs later) I'm in pain in my other knee and looking for a new doctor!

March 25th, 2011
west side
I had no chocie in choosing Dr. Vogel...i was assigned him...He is AWFUL! a bafoon, arrogant and homophobic!

March 8th, 2011
This is probably one of the worst doctors i have ever seen!

January 31st, 2011
I will never go back
So rude and unprofessional. Made me cry and walk out. Biggest waste of time and a copay but I cant trust a person like that with my health.

November 17th, 2010
ms.
homophobic and very unprofessional

December 8th, 2009
blue collar
Mr. Fogel should find another line of work.