1.5

Dec 14th, 2011

I read the negative reviews of Dr. Fogel and feel compelled to write my own opinion. I have used Dr. Fogel for my entire family over numerous years. I have lived in the area since the mid 1980s. Dr. Fogel was always considerate and answered all my questions. He explained xrays and his treatment protocol. I asked questions and he answered them so that I understood. We have had many visits with him and were always treated with consideration by his staff. I call his office when I have questions about other orthopedic surgeons as Dr. Fogel no longer does surgery. I respect his opinions and have the highest regard for him and his office staff.

Injured show details Injured
Oct 27th, 2011

Arrogant and condescending . I should have paid heed to another review of Dr. Fogel. Definitely my last choice If i ever needed to see an orthopedic doctor again. Go see a real surgeon, not him.

NO follow-up or future plan show details NO follow-up or future plan
Jul 5th, 2011

I went to Dr. Fogel because of a swollen knee that would not return to normal. While doing a thorough job of Xrays, he was so dismissive that I felt NOT cared for. After speaking with staff, my second visit now included much explanation, an appt. for a brace and the knowledge that "you should put off having a knee replacement for as long as possible (cuz they last only 15 yrs and I am in early 60's)". NOTHING was said about a care plan for the intervenening years and as a teacher I am always on my feet! Now (2 yrs later) I'm in pain in my other knee and looking for a new doctor!

west side show details west side
Mar 25th, 2011

I had no chocie in choosing Dr. Vogel...i was assigned him...He is AWFUL! a bafoon, arrogant and homophobic!

Mar 8th, 2011

This is probably one of the worst doctors i have ever seen!

I will never go back show details I will never go back
Jan 31st, 2011

So rude and unprofessional. Made me cry and walk out. Biggest waste of time and a copay but I cant trust a person like that with my health.

ms. show details ms.
Nov 17th, 2010

homophobic and very unprofessional

blue collar show details blue collar
by disappointed on Dec 8th, 2009

Mr. Fogel should find another line of work.