Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Forestiere
Dr. Joseph Forestiere, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Forestiere is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital and Sentara Bayside Hospital. Dr. Forestiere has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Forestiere has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Forestiere is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.
Dr. Rex Biedenbender
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Virginia Beach, VA 0.46 mi20
Dr. Ruby Tucker
Virginia Beach, VA 0.46 mi22
Dr. Sophie Parker
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology
Virginia Beach, VA 0.46 mi33