A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Fortin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Fortin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Fortin, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fortin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph D Fortin DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Fortin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Fortin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Fortin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lagrange, IN and Angola, IN.
See Fort Wayne Physiatrists and Fort Wayne Pain Management Doctors.