Some ratings provided by DrScore.
worst pain dr ever show details worst pain dr ever
by dan mason on Jun 12th, 2014

there was nothing i liked about this dr. hhis staff was rude and very inappropriate. Every time i went in i would try and get trigger points and he would say he didnt have time and i woulld have to make an appointment for them so i did and i woulld go in and they said that the appointment was for something eles this dr dosent give a crap is just money hungrey Stay away

AWFUL DOCTOR show details AWFUL DOCTOR
Aug 1st, 2013

This is THE WORST DOCTOR ever!!! He doesn't care about my pain only about money. I asked to get trigger points done last week and the very RUDE nurse said absolutely not. Even after I told them how I haven't been able to sleep in days and I'm having major panic attacks from the SEVERE pain. Then was told that since everyone left his office he would no longer be prescribing medication. Thanks a lot, not like I need that to be able to function. So, had an appointment today at 4:30 I got there at 3:57, and was told I was 7 minutes late so they would not be seeing me today. I was NOT late and I was waiting at the window for a good 5 minutes. I live 45 minutes away. I can't wait for someone on his staff to go through what I have had and be in pain to see what it's like.

Sep 7th, 2012

When I first started here at Dr. Fortin itwas great. I have seen him for 7 or 8 yrs. After there move out north and the lose of Mary Jane the PA. things have gone down hill. The nurses and staff will lie right to your face about following up. The only time you might see Dr. Fortin is if you have a injection. He does not want to stand up for you if his staff is on the wrong.

Jun 14th, 2012

I have the highest regard for Dr. Fortin and his professional skill. As a patient, I have greatly improved. The area which brings any concern is those individuals he surround himself. Specifically, his staff rarely follows through with tasks they agree to i.e., phoning the pharmacy to discuss meds, obtaining authorization for a med. I find myself calling the family doctor to assist me.

Good Doc show details Good Doc
Jan 11th, 2012

No wait time, Although I have not had success in getting pain relief I know they have tried.

Sep 7th, 2010

My husband switched to this doctor about a month ago. He did not have any problems with Dr. Fortin, but his office staff is very unprofessional and very rude. Would not recommend going to this physician just because you would have to deal the office staff. I am in the nursing profession myself and was appalled by their behavior and lack of courtesy

Worst office personel I have ever seen show details Worst office personel I have ever seen
Sep 7th, 2010

The staff is very rude and inconsiderate. They come accross as elitest. I will not go back after the treatment I recieved from the staff.

Jul 26th, 2010

YOU ONLY SEE THE STAFF. GOOD LUCK EVER SEEING DR. FORTIN! BUT WHEN AND IF YOU DO, HE IS AMAZING, HIS STAFF IS LESS THAN PROFESSIONAL AND SEEM TO LIKE KEEPING IT THAT WAY. SO IF YOU ARE SEEKING A DR. THATS NEVER THERE, AND PA'S IN TRAINING THAT COME IN TO FILL THE SPOTS,AND LEAVE ALMOST AS SOON AS YOU CAN REMEMBER THERE NAME. THAN...THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!!! GOOD LUCK..

by Steven Howe on Nov 20th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Fortin for 3 1/2 to 4 years. He has diagnosed what waswrong closer than 6 other Doctors that Ihave see before visiting he. He has been a life saver for me. He has gotten my pain level under control. He was recommendedto me by a friend of mine. I have not beenlead astray. Dr Fortin has been veryprofessional and all his staff.

Pain Management doctors show details Pain Management doctors
by Chronic pain patient on Sep 14th, 2009

I have seen Dr. Fortin for over a year and he and his staff work hard to help me with my nerve disease. I feel everyone in the office is professional, along with caring about the patients needs. I have never been rushed through an appointment, as much time as I need is given.

Aug 17th, 2009

He milks the system. Plays on people emotions. Always trying a gimmick.