Dr. Joseph Francis Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Layton, UT

August 10th, 2015
Real Medical Care at it's finest
Being a long term Chronic Pain Patient most don't understand finding the right doctor is actually Rocket Science. It speaks a novel when you can speak and not be interrupted, not be judged, and not be humiliated because " it's all in your head". Took me Nine years to find my first Doctor and only One phone call to my current insurance to find Dr. Francis. I have referred 7 friends to this Doctor and I will keep going. He went so far as to test me properly regarding my thyroid. Imagine things everything is fine it's just a little slow from the age of 27 to the age of 43. WRONG. Should have been treated right years ago. Dr. Francis not only raised my prescription but has kept on it at every single check up. I get a phone call: Yeah a real person calls me and gives me results and I get the proof mailed to me. That is Medical care at it's very best.

April 23rd, 2014
Outstanding doctor
Dr. Francis is unquestionably the best family doctor I have ever had. He's patient, listens to concerns, explains his diagnoses, explains treatment options, and is very friendly. I am moving out of state and will genuinely miss having such a great doctor for so many years.

October 10th, 2012
Fantastic Doctor
He really listened to me which, in my experience, is rare for doctor. He doesn't like to overmedicate, but understands the necessity. I have noth ...

January 9th, 2010
I have never had a problem getting an appointment. His professionalism is great, and he does well with minor surgery! (Removed a metal sliver, 9 stitches) My wife feels very comfortable with him as well, and she hates doctors. He is like a friend who is a Doctor. We are grateful for his dedication.