A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zabilski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zabilski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zabilski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabilski graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zabilski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Frank Zabilski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Zabilski practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zabilski has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Zabilski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Duxbury, MA.
See Duxbury Orthopedic Surgeons.