A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zabilski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zabilski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zabilski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabilski graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zabilski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zabilski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Zabilski practice?
Dr. Joseph Zabilski practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Duxbury, MA.
See Duxbury Surgeons.