Dr. Joseph Frankhouse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Frankhouse?

November 22nd, 2016

I suffered from debilitating diverticulitis for several years. Dr. Frankhouse performed my surgery in 2013 and dramatically improved the quality of my life. I've been pain free and able to continue working. He takes a systematic approach to solving problems and follows through from the first appointment to post discharge. He's a compassionate and gifted doctor. I would highly recommend talking with him if someone is suffering.

November 3rd, 2013

Health and Quality of Life Restored

I'm 63 and have been active, healthy and strong all my life until diverticulitis 2011-2013. The pain became unbearable. It got so bad I had to choose between hunger pain and digestive pain. Often I chewed food then spit it out to avoid the pain. As a caregiver I was in danger of losing my health, quality of life, job, and home. Trying to find a good doctor was overwhelming - there are so many doctors, how do you find the best one? One doctor said, "Just come on in. I will own you and dictate what your treatment will be. I'll take out several feet of your intestine and we'll see what happens". I was appalled and terrified of his approach. The whole experience at this level of medical treatment was foreign to me. I was absolutely lost. Then two of my friends said, "You NEED to see Dr. Frankhouse". He had performed similar surgeries for them and they highly recommended him. From the first appointment through colonoscopy, surgery, small bowel obstruction and then recovery Dr. Frankhouse gave what I had never before experienced: active listening, compassionate care, conservative approach to treatment, continuity of care, exquisite surgical skills, and the genuine support of his entire staff. His concern, enthusiasm and interest drew me in. All I wanted was to work with him to get better. He has a grace and strength that surrounds you and eases your fears. He is a sterling individual who will do whatever is necessary to help you and protect you while under his care. His information in search engines should pop up in flashing, neon lights with the sound track of the "Hallelujah" chorus from the Messiah. If anyone has a problem in his area of expertise, don't suffer another second - SEE DR. FRANKHOUSE.

April 4th, 2013

patient

Great personality and confidence. I have had three procedures with Dr. Frankhouse. Through each one, from first appointment through surgery and recovery Dr. Frankhouse was clear on what he was going to do to expect . He is an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner.

September 15th, 2011

Henry D Kass

This physician is one of the best doctors I have ever gone to. He is highly competent, listens and really care about his patients.

November 25th, 2016