A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Franz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Franz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Franz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Status Primary Care Affiliate
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Carl Franz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Franz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Franz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Franz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Powell, OH.
See Powell Primary Care Doctors and Powell General Practitioners.