A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Franz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Franz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Franz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Franz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Status Primary Care Affiliate
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Carl Franz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Franz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Franz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Franz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Powell, OH.
See Powell Primary Care Doctors and Powell General Practitioners.