Dr. Joseph Franzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Franzi?

HORRENDOUS AND DISGUSTING ATTITUDE

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

I called today to schedule and appoint and explained I hadn't been to their office in a while because I recently moved back to the Philadelphia area. The woman whom answered the phone was right to business and not really courteous, but I respect that as I know things can get crazy, she explained she would check and see if I still had a paper file sine it had been a few years and put me on a short hold. She came back and said she did have a paper file and that she would have to give it to the doctor to see if he would approve me coming back. Confused I asked, "Are you not accepting new patients?" She replied, "Yes we are". So I asked why she would need approval for me to come back if I was already a patient and she still had my file? She said that is their office policy. I said I was still confused, because it really didn't make sense to me. She said, and I quote, "If you don't like our policy you can find a different practice. So I said excuse me? That's how you speak to your patients, old or new? I don't have a problem with your practice, I have a problem with you and the way you are speaking to me. She said well with that, we won't be accepting you back as a patient, I am the office manager and if you have a problem with me then we don't need you as a patient. I said really?? And she said REALLY and hung up on me. I was FLOORED. This is your OFFICE MANAGER? I really liked the practice and the doctors when I used to go there a few years ago. I will never recommend this practice or their physicians to ANYONE! Stay away from this place!!

Horrible front desk

Posted on June 28th, 2015

The front desk of his office is absolutely horrible. It was so bad I had to change PCP Becuse nobody gets back to you. They are very unprofessional

Posted on October 11th, 2017