Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Freiberg
Dr. Joseph Freiberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Freiberg is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital, St Luke's Baptist Hospital and Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Freiberg has the following 3 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Joseph Freiberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Chandrasekhar Kunavarapu
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Edward Kohl
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi44
Dr. Kimberly Irwin
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
San Antonio, TX 0 mi31