Learn more about Dr. Joseph Freiberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Freiberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Freiberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Freiberg graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freiberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freiberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Freiberg practice?
Dr. Joseph Freiberg practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Nephrology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Endocrinologists, and San Antonio Nephrologists.