A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Freschi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Freschi, Neurologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Freschi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freschi graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freschi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph E Freschi MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Freschi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Freschi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Freschi practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.