Dr. Joseph Freschi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 5th, 2013
The only doctor who truley cared in a time of crisis
My husband fell very sick a couple days before our wedding. We did the MRI and the very next day he called with a results. He discussed them at length taking time to answer all my questions over the phone. The next day my Husband fell sick at the alter and we had to rush him to the ER. Even though the hospital was not one that Dr. F had privileges at he worked with myself and all the doctors during a holiday weekend to get to the bottom of what was going on. Then a few months later my husband had a relapse on the way to work losing his vision. Despite a full schedule, he worked us in and took the time to answer all our questions even on a very tight schedule. I trust in his ability to give an accurate diagnosis and would refer him to anyone who wants a professional caring doctor. His staff is friendly and gives messages promptly.

April 15th, 2013
Excellent & Professional
I don't know what happened with the last review that implied he was terse, but I just had an appointment with Dr Freschi and it was absolutely excellent. He appeared in the waiting room within 5 minutes of the designated time to greet me; he was incredibly pleasant and personable; he let me talk at length about my symptoms and concerns; he asked precise and relevant questions; he avoided ordering excessive tests and additional med work as (he thought) those paths were extremely unlikely; he tried to discuss things with me in terms I could understand, he did not rush at all and was even willing to discuss another set of symptoms within the same visit! All I can say is that I was incredibly impressed with Dr Freschi!

August 15th, 2011
He is attentive and knows my history before I arrive. I don't have to remind him of any small details as he already knows. He doesn't believe in just trying something for the sake of trying it, there is always a reason.

November 11th, 2009
Competentcy and Compassion
He took the time to bring us all up to speed on what had happened to me; to order the appropriate care and follow up with diligence. I would recommend this neurologist to anyone. I feel that my care is being well managed.