Neurologist, Internist
Video profile
1100 Johnson Ferry Rd NE
Suite 425
Atlanta, GA 30342
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  The only doctor who truley cared in a time of crisis  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2013

My husband fell very sick a couple days before our wedding. We did the MRI and the very next day he called with a results. He discussed them at length taking time to answer all my questions over the phone. The next day my Husband fell sick at the alter and we had to rush him to the ER. Even though the hospital was not one that Dr. F had privileges at he worked with myself and all the doctors during a holiday weekend to get to the bottom of what was going on. Then a few months later my husband had a relapse on the way to work losing his vision. Despite a full schedule, he worked us in and took the time to answer all our questions even on a very tight schedule. I trust in his ability to give an accurate diagnosis and would refer him to anyone who wants a professional caring doctor. His staff is friendly and gives messages promptly.

|  Excellent & Professional  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2013

I don't know what happened with the last review that implied he was terse, but I just had an appointment with Dr Freschi and it was absolutely excellent. He appeared in the waiting room within 5 minutes of the designated time to greet me; he was incredibly pleasant and personable; he let me talk at length about my symptoms and concerns; he asked precise and relevant questions; he avoided ordering excessive tests and additional med work as (he thought) those paths were extremely unlikely; he tried to discuss things with me in terms I could understand, he did not rush at all and was even willing to discuss another set of symptoms within the same visit! All I can say is that I was incredibly impressed with Dr Freschi!

|  Not recommended  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

I took my 90 year old mother in who is physically doing well but was having significant memory loss and confusion over the past 6 months. He was very abrupt with her and got her very upset telling her she was much worse than most at her age and probably had Alzheimers and could not live alone or drive. Very little compassion was shown. It really put her in distress. He offered very little in the way of solutions. I was stunned.

|  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

He is attentive and knows my history before I arrive. I don't have to remind him of any small details as he already knows. He doesn't believe in just trying something for the sake of trying it, there is always a reason.

|  Great Neurologist  |  show details
by Gregory Ball on Dec 29th, 2009

Dr. Freschi is the best doctor I have ever had.He is a caing person, and answers all my quesstions. The people in the office are great. He is on time with appointments, there is no wait. Gregory Ball Chattanooga Tn.

|  Competentcy and Compassion  |  show details
by JOMAC48 on Nov 11th, 2009

He took the time to bring us all up to speed on what had happened to me; to order the appropriate care and follow up with diligence. I would recommend this neurologist to anyone. I feel that my care is being well managed.

|  Completely Professional  |  show details
by ddddcc on Aug 5th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Consultation was very professional. Dr. Freschi took great care in explaining his findings and the potential for treatment. I would trust him implicitly.

|  Would Highly Recommend  |  show details
by Saamswink on Aug 20th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Was very pleased with Dr.Freschi's honesty, directness in accessing my situation. Made to feel very comfortable with an uneasy situation.

|  Missed the diagnosis  |  show details
by ohmygangrene on Mar 22nd, 2007 on kudzu.com

Over bearing manners. Spent very little time examining my daughter. Missed the diagnosis confirmed by another dr.